B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Projects are an integral part of the curriculum.
- On an average, a student does five to six major semester long projects, besides around 12 short term course projects.
- The electronics workshop, which is very innovative and the first of its kind in the country, is designed to provide the student a thorough understanding of and practical experience in designing and developing electronics hardware.
- In the fifth semester, students are provided an option to swap an elective with a semester long project.
- The mandatory two-semester B Tech Project provides the student an excellent opportunity to do research and development in their area of interest.