B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Some of the most distinguished research faculty in the world teaches the program.
- Offers a strong conceptual foundation in electronics and communication engineering.
- Gives students intensive hands-on experience in designing and building electronics hardware.
- Provides students with an abundance of research opportunities in leading edge areas of electronics and communications engineering, particularly signal processing, communications, VLSI & embedded systems and robotics.
- Has one of the most rigorous student evaluation systems among premier technology schools in the country.
- Offers students, in the first semester of the third year, the option of specializing in either VLSI & embedded systems or signal processing & communications.